|Salad With Pears And Cheese Recipe|
- juice of 1 lemon
- 100 g of cheese with blue mold
- 2 large firm pears
- 2 tbsp. of. sugar
- 100 g of lettuce
- 2 tbsp. of. pine nuts
- For the filling:
- 2 tbsp. of olive oil
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp. of lemon juice
- Cut pears into thin lengthwise slices, sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Fry the pears on a greased grill for 2 minutes on each side.
- In saucepan dissolve sugar in 1 tbsp. of water, put on fire and cook for 1 minute. Add nuts and cook for 30 seconds. Remove from heat and quickly shift the nuts on a sheet of parchment. Allow to cool.
- Whip butter, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Put lettuce into a bowl, pour the dressing and mix well.
- Cut cheese into small cubes and add to salad. Arrange salad on plates, put slices of pears and sprinkle with nuts.
One of the most simple and delicious salad that I know.