|Cabbage Rolls Recipe||
- cabbage – 1 pc
- chicken mince – 500 grams
- eggs- 2 pcs
- sour cream -100 g
- flour – 2 glasses
- the broth – 5 tbsp
- milk – 150 ml.
- salt to taste!
- Fold cabbage leaves in hot salted water carefully and boil until soft. Then recapture the thick veins well.
- Prepare an omelet from eggs, milk and butter.
- Put a layer of minced chicken on it, wrap stuffing in cabbage leaves and place on greased pan.
- Mix the sour cream, flour, broth and remaining butter in a separate bowl.
- Pour rolls the resulting sauce and cook until tender for 15-20 minutes. Bon Appetite!