|Norwegian Salmon with Mango Recipe || ||
Prep time: 30 mins
Cook time: 5 mins
Total time: 35 mins
- 1 1/2 pounds Norwegian salmon fillet
- 1 1/2 cooked rice
- 1-2 tsp red chili
- 1 mango
- 1 leek
- 1 cup tomato juice
- 1 egg (yolk)
- 2 tbsp green onions (chopped)
- 2 tbsp onion (chopped)
- 5 tbsp flour
- salt, pepper
- For the Sauce:
- 1 - 2 tbsp. curry oil
- 1 apple, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- cup fish stock
- cup cream
- Cornstarch, salt, pepper
- Cut the salmon fillet into 12 thin slices, roll in flour and spices. Coat the both sides of the fish by flour and spices.
- Preheat grill for medium heat. Fry the fish on the grill. Lightly oil grill grate.
- Onion, leek, mango and chili lightly fried in a pan with oil.
- Add cooked rice and tomato juice. Cover and simmer for 2 - 3 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Place on plate and garnish with slices of fresh mango sauce and green onions.
- Cook sauce. Fry the onion, apple and curry in the oil until tender. Add fish stock and cream; simmer 10-15 minutes. Sauce strain, add the cornstarch, salt and pepper.
Recipe by Only Best Recipes at http://web-cooking.com/2011/07/norwegian-salmon-with-mango/